Seventh-day Adventists' "Eight Laws of Health"
1. Eat nutritiously (many choose a plant-based diet).
2. Exercise regularly and often to improve your body, mind and spirit.
3. Drink plenty of water.
4. Spend time in sunlight.
5. Practice temperance: Use good things moderately; avoid bad things.
6. Breathe in pure air, and do it properly.
7. Rest well, remembering that the best rest follows labor.
8. Trust in divine power as you make choices and seek inner peace.
There is a fitness class at the church on Tuesday and Thursday each week that focuses on stretching, yoga, kempo, abs, and cardio.
Bring a yoga mat, towel, and water bottle to class
Contact Instructor (Richard Wical) at 520-559-6067
Try this workout from Adventist Fitness Australia on YouTube.
Checkout the Seventh Day Adventist Fitness Club on Facebook.